29 June 2010

What's in my bag???

Here is what is in my bag! Just for all the nosey people out there like me, i will do a video about it soon when i am better :-)

Firstly The bag is a River Island Bag it is soft leather, slouchy got it in 2007 I think

Tissue - I always have a runny nose

Bus Timetable - 597 Newquay

Mini Playing Cards - Paperchase

Two phones: -
  1. Blackberry Bold 9700 White - Love this phone its amazing :)
  2. Sony Ericsson W302 - Just spare phone with old contract

Two pens

Carmex Cherry Flavour

Hair Band

Animal Wallet

Cards Purse - Travel Cards etc

Ipod Nano - Metalic Pink (Beatutiful colour) with purple incase case

Ipod earphones

Ipod sock - made by me, using the left overs of my leopard costume

Hand Sanatizer

Water

Keys and Nectar Card

Free bag from a magazine i use for shopping as of today

That is all that was in my bag :) thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment