02 March 2011

Written by hand – I’ve been tagged


Hello

I have not posted on here in a long time, been very busy with so much and a lot of youtube videos.

But I was Tagged by Steve - http://steve-morton.com/2011/03/02/written-by-hand-ive-been-tagged/

To do this so I though I would as I like to do random things of this nature.

I had to answer these questions on a piece of paper (above) in my hand writing, now I have awful hand writing if I use a biro and my fountain pen is a home so here is what it should say as I know some is a bit squashed.

1. Your name/blogger name : imysworld
2. Your blog name/URL: imysworld.blogspot.com and youtube.com/imysworld, which is where I blog or vlog more
3. Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
4. Favorite quote? ; a girl should be two things, classy and fabulous, well I don’t have a favourite quote really, I just always seem to remember this one from the purse forum and the chanel pages… ooo so nice to think about, please buy me one for my 21st someone! J
5. Favorite song? White lines – grandmaster flash
6. Favorite band/singers? – pendulum…..ummmm (only as I'm not 100% sure, I don’t have a favourite).
7. Anything else you want to say? I'm hungry, as I haven’t eaten yet today, so I'm really hungry!!!!!!!

So that was it.

Hope you enjoyed it, I will tag someone else to do it J

Much love <3

2 comments:

  1. This was a great meme! Fascinating to see "real" handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Robin

    Whats a meme?? Sorry if im being a bit dim....

    I do lots of writing i love writing in my filofax, i think i should get a filofax post done one day! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete