23 August 2011

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.




1 – I am Intersex
2 – I was born in Australia
3 –  I love the colour Pink!
4 -  I am obsessed with Handbags
5 -  I once moved out and got my own flat, but couldn’t afford it and had to move in with my Boyfriend parents! Lol
6 – I am full of love, and kindness!
7 – I believe in Karma
8 – I have an eating problem
9 – I spend too much money, without even noticing
10 – I cannot drive
11 – I wear virtually the same thing every day, just the colour varies (I'm bad with clothes and fashion, well for my body anyway)
12 – I have 34 HH boobs, and it hurts
13 – I want a boob reduction
14 – iPhones are better than anything else!
15 – I drink mainly water!
16 – I am Tee Total!


signature1

2 comments:

  1. Imy, when did you move from Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever have the boob reduction, I'll take some of the tissue from you lol! I'm a 32A which literally translates to 'ironing board'.

    ReplyDelete