04 November 2011

Versatile Bloggers Award

versatilebloggerawardMany thanks to @celestriana of Cupcakes and Cadenzas and @thecrazylifeofj of The Crazy Life of J for awarding me as one of her top 15 Versatile Bloggers! Its so exciting I have never ever had a reward like this! Thank you both so much!!! :-D


Here are the rules:

1. You have to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.  Did that.

2. You have to share seven facts about yourself. See below.

3. You have to send the award on to fifteen other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award.

So here are seven things you may or may not already know about me:

1. I have a boyfriend called Martin who i have been with for 5 years!

2. I am Intersex

3. I was born in Australia

4. I love designer bags

5. I Love Filofaxes

6. I am always tired and sleepy

7. I live at my boyfriends mums house

Sorry they wern't too exciting but you know virtually everything about me, if there is anything you want to know ask in the comments blow ;-)

And here are my 10 blogs to whom I award the Versatile Blogger Award! (There are supposed to be 15 but everyone has taken all the other blogs i follow and i couldn't think of all of them sorry, i tried)


Thank you J and Denise for giving me the award was very nice of you!
signature1

No comments:

Post a Comment