02 May 2012

Stationery Haul - Art Box, Cult Pens, Staples


I had to order some presents for my mums big birthday next weekend, so as I was ordering I decided to add a few things to the basket for myself! Thought I might as well have some small treats, I also ordered a birthday present for my friend!

It has taken me a while to get round to writing this, having a busy few days!

I am getting a Paperchase delivery in the next few days....

Just to let you know... As I am writing this I am listening to RUN DMC -It's Tricky you should listen too...


So now on to my Stationery Haul! It is in no certain order as since ordering things it has got all muddled I will try let you know what comes from where as I go through!

Untitled

Photo to show some of it in a mass....

Untitled

Really cute notebooks from Artbox, so that I can have little mini list's in my Filofax....

Untitled

This is in my Filofax below...



Cutest Hello Kitty Post its in an AMAZING case! - Artbox

Untitled

Untitled

 Cute Hello Kitty Stamp - Artbox 

Untitled

Untitled

AMAZINGLY cute Hello Kitty Stickers - Artbox

Untitled

Cute Alice in Wonderland style stickers - Artbox

They are soo puffy tho, far too puffy to use really, the mini ones can be used in Filofax tho :) 

Untitled

Untitled

Some Filofax Inserts, City Organiser, just plain white paper and some address pages that were 50p that Louise told me about

Untitled

Pens - Cult Pens - I bought one of them and the other I got free!

Untitled

Selection of Post It notes from Staples

Untitled

Filofax from City Organiser for my friends Birthday

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The colour has not shown up in the above photo at all!!!

Untitled

So that is all my recent Stationery purchases, I went a bit mad really, but I wanted to share it all with you!! 

Sorry it was so picture heavy!
signature1

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Looks like I need to check out Artbox :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my friend a red Chameleon for her birthday, quelle coincidence!

    ReplyDelete