12 July 2012

Acid & A Filofax Update

I have a bit of an issue with Acid, I get far too acidic, so I try to stick to Alkaline food, therefore, I wanted a section in my Filofax to keep me in line with foods that act as an Alkaline in case I eat some Acid...

It all started out with some research of foods which contain acid and which don't, then which foods I eat, and which foods I am likely to try....

Untitled

After highlighting everything I compiled all the data in to tables in my Filofax....VERY NEATLY I MUST ADD!

I also found a chart that has a mini acid-alkaline chart which I put at the front of my Filofax...

Untitled

Untitled

My beautiful charts come next..

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I even wrote down something I could have as a meal...I got bored, hence the meal I wrote down... very unimaginary, but I have a very plain diet!

I went out at lunch time in to WHSmiths, and saw this amazing ribbon like tape, so I bought a sheet...

Untitled

I prettied up my Today Ruler!!!

Untitled

Untitled

So its pink and sparkly!!! YAY!!!!

There are 3 giveaway/competitions coming soon.... look out ;)
signature1

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, I followed the Hay diet a few years ago and this is the best way for me to eat, i've been having so many problems with my stomach recently that i'm considering starting it again. What a great idea to have all the lists in your Filofax with easy access instead of lugging a big book around, thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea food could be acid or alkaline. When I saw the link to this post in the Philofaxy Finds I thought it was about a new illegal drug taking filofax! Only for a nanosecond though.I know you are not like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the tape! Its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I like your charts and this has given me an idea. I am following a bland diet cutting out wheat, dairy and corn based products (and chocolate) for the next 2-3 months. (sidebar: I admit in writing that though I did excellent at this for the past 4 weeks, I caved at a wedding yesterday and ate...dread...pasta alfredo. I just couldn't resist. So far, no bad side effects but must get back on tract!) I have a notebook that I threw in my purse with foods I should avoid and those I should buy/eat but I was considering get a personal or pocket Flex for this purpose because I just don't carry my personal Chameleon to the grocery store with me and the notebook is not to my liking. But as much as I'd like to purpose all my various Filofax's I just can't get past the idea that this makes me crazy going from one binder to another and I think for me it works best to have all my pertinent info in one not several. So seeing your post today I've decided to just make a section for my dietary needs and then just transfer that section to a slimline or compact binder (which I've yet to buy) for travel and trips to the market. I might try a Pennybridge that way I can use it as a wallet and carry cash/cards along with my shopping list and food journal. Now it sounds like I'm going back to the idea of using 2 Filos...oh, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete