14 July 2012

First Roll of photos with my new Lomo LC-A +

I recently for my 22nd treated myself to a Lomo LC-A + and I took my first roll of pictures, there was 39 photos from the roll in all, but there was only 18 that were ok, some were quite good but others were appauling.

Here they are... any advice you give me will be good, but don't say stupid things like 'oh those photos are shit there really blurry' etc. I know haters gona hate and all that but I don't want to waste my time on you!

All taken on Kodak 100 iso film

CNV00036

Multiple Exposure of Wellies and Flowers

CNV00031

Waterfall

Trees

CNV00026

CNV00025

Multiple Exposure Waterfall and Crane

CNV00020

Multiple Exposure Flowers and Trees

CNV00018

Falmouth Bay

Falmouth Marina

Daisy

Pink Fairy

Plaza Truro

Kitten

Orchid

I love how what I want isn't in focus but what I don't want in focus is....

I love this camera so far! I love expecting the unexpected!!!

I will share my next lot of photos with you too, so you can see if I have progressed at all!!
signature1

2 comments:

  1. Love the one with the boots and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good eye and did an excellent job of framing. Especially like the fairy shadow!

    ReplyDelete