26 July 2012

Making Filofax Pages

I got a bit carried away this morning, I started to print different pages I was making then I decided that I should type everything and print it all out as a way to make my Filofax tidier and thinner and have a lot less in it!

I made some Blog Planning sheets with Another Goldfish had made, I didn't copy them I changed them to my preferences, but I printed them on lined paper as I was too excited!!!

Untitled

I also did my Christmas Lists

Untitled

Untitled

Birthdays

Untitled

A list of Free things I have to do!

Untitled

4 page list by the way! lots to do in 2012!

That was this mornings fun!!!
signature1

3 comments:

  1. Omg I love a good Filofax hehe this looks great!! Stationary is so cool :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! I love your blog sheets!
    where did you find those pretty tabs BTW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I really like the look and thanks for showing your Blog Post planning page!

    ReplyDelete