26 July 2012

Thinning my Filofax & Avery Tabs - The Obsession

I am considering moving to a Compact Regency (I am definitely getting a Regency, its just whether or not I can thin my life down enough to move to Compact or stick with Personal, it is going to be brown tho) so I have been practicing with thinning my Filofax down!!!

Start...

Untitled

Spare note paper taken out..

Untitled

Untitled

Measures at just about an inch!

Untitled

I got home and I covered it in Avery Tabs, thinned everything out, took out some diary any excess I didn't need!!!

Untitled

About half an inch...

Untitled

Just above 1 cm

Untitled

Hasn't it had a strict diet of Avery Tabs and less paper!!! Now to see what else I need to put in before it is finished!! Then I can know if the Compact will work, the idea of less ring in the way as you write sound luxury for me, otherwise I will have to completely STUFF the Personal sized one!

Avery Tabs - The Obsession

I went to Staples last night in search of Avery Tabs as I love them, I wanted to use them instead of my dividers so here is what I have done...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Have I gone over the top? and that isn't all of them either!!!
signature1

4 comments:

  1. You can never have enough tabs! I would be poor if I let myself buy all the tabs I think I need. I try to wait for Staples to have a sale or a rebate on them! I use them excessively in my textbooks but never in my planner :) thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, they are avery! Looks so beautiful! Not over the top at all!!! I need to find those tabs! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downsized from a Malden personal to an Amazona slim - quite the thinning! - and eliminated all page dividers by using some Avery page tabs like you, and other smaller page tabs both top and side. It helps! Yours are very colorful and serves the purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you finally try to change to the Compact Regency? How was it? Are you managing with it or did you go back? I'm very curious.

    ReplyDelete