18 October 2012

Artbox Haul - Final London Haul #3

This is the final haul in my collection of London Hauls, to see the others click blow...


I bought a few bits of stationery from Artbox for my Roterfaden which shall be arriving within the next few weeks! It was mainly A5 notepads and stuff but it is all equally cute....

It will be mainly just pictures due to the nature of it....

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

£1.90 each, and it is so adorable!

Untitled

Untitled

Love Love

The best and most beautiful thing in the world cannot be seen or even touched. 
They must be felt with the heart. 

Thank you for telling me it was with, i was sat there for ages trying to work it out - Feeling Fine

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled 

Untitled

Finally a present for my mum!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

She likes cats and Pirates of the Caribbean!

Sorry about the awful photography!!! It was on a moving train!!

I hope you have enjoyed this!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little confused as to why you've missed the word 'with' out when quoting the front of the notebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must be felt with the heart. It took me a while to figure out what the word was! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clareio - I couldn't read it i was there for ages!!!!

    Feeling Fine - thank you :) I have changed it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought that might be why, fresh pair of eyes always helps!

    ReplyDelete