31 October 2012

Midori Traveler's Notebook Inserts

Eeeeeek got a bit excited and ordered lots of Traveler's Notebook accessories

Then another website sent me a 20% discount for one day only which sold Midori Notebooks!


I am going to tell you the different inserts in the picture above then over the next few weeks I am going to do a post on each in detail with paper test etc...  It shall be fun!

The inserts I have above are:

021 - Connection bands - for adding extra notebooks to your Midori
020 - Kraft File - just has pockets in made of brown card, I like it
014 - Kraft Paper - 64 sheets
013 - Cheaper paper with 128 sheets
008 - Plastic wallet with zip pocket
2012 & 2012 Diary - will cover both in same post
002 - Quadrulled paper - 64 sheets
003 - Plain Notepad - 64 sheets - comes standard with the notebook!

If there is anything you want to hear about sooner rather than later let me know! (this is not the order in which I will review them)



4 comments:

  1. Hi Imy,
    I'd love to know if the paper is good for fountain pens? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, really looking forward to the future posts on the Midori :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita - That will be coming soon :D

    Jess - There will be alot of them coming....its my new "filofax" x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These midori posts are fun to read imy!

    ReplyDelete