02 November 2012

Filofax Collection of the Week - Paperlovestory

Today on the Filofax Collection of the week we have the magically amazing Paperlovestory (I always love having her on my blog as she writes such beautiful posts and does amazing designs, like my blog she did the header and the footer!!!) Here she is showing her Filofax Collection, I hope you all enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------

Which Filofax is your favourite?

It has to be my Slimline Amethyst Deco. Not only was it at a bargain price, it is beautiful, classy and has the bottom line in portability. A close second is my Compact Osterley though!

Which do you most regret selling? 

At the moment, none. I was sad to see my Amazona go and also my Chameleon; but at the end of the day, they weren't being used and just didn't compare to my top three organisers.

Here is a picture of my collection (the ones that I am not selling):

IMG_1103

A Deco Sandwich: From L to R, Compact Plum Osterley, Slimline Amethyst Deco and Personal Plum Osterley

I also have a personal Vintage Pink Malden, personal Deep Pink Domino, personal Raspberry Finsbury, personal Maroon Panama and A5 Vintage Rose Finchley. However, the aim is to sell those (possibly the A5 too, as even though it is in use as my recipe binder, it is mainly stored in its box, within another box!). In the past, I have also had a personal Aqua Chameleon, personal black Amazona, personal Almond Amazona, personal Teal Finchley, personal Soft Jade Finchley, personal Vintage Pink Finchley and The Affair. It's scary listing all the ones I have ever had as it really shows how deep this addiction can run! I am trying to combat this tho
-----------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for doing this post!!!! I can't believe you only have 3 left!!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to be part of my Filofax Collection of the week email me at Filofaximy@live.com

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful collection you have left. I have to admit I have always had a hankering for a personal almond amazona, but never got one - am still on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me!! Can't believe I'm down to three two (with the others ready to be sold :) )

    Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete