01 November 2012

Midori Traveler's Notebook Insert Review - 020 Kraft File

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is how it comes all packaged nicely and able to open to see the layout inside, which is a nice way to show off the insert! Both covers are blank, which means you can customise them as much as you like, I am thinking maybe plastering them with MULBERRY STICKERS! I have been saving them for something special!

Untitled

The only issue I had was trying to find the best place to put it to make the whole thing more stable.

I played around for around 20 minutes yesterday lunch time trying to work this out but I didn't get anywhere until the end of lunch time. IT CAME TO ME!

Untitled

Put it between the 2012 and 2013 diary!!! The only reason I am carrying a 2012 and 2013 is I have already had to book doctors appointments and hospital appointments for 2013 (how rubbish is that) but at least I can see when they are booked for and if there are any changes (which there usually are) I can easily change them as I will have the diary with me!

Once it is 2013 I will only carry one diary until my next hospital trip in April as I will not need to make any FAR IN ADVANCE appointments until then (I have gone a little off track here sorry).

Untitled

The folder is make of very stiff card, like they make the document wallets we use in my office, I would say it is between 280gsm and 300gsm maybe a little higher? I am not 100% sure but it is very nice and thick. I would trust it to stay in, but saying that, I am thinking of Alice in Wonderland Deco Taping it down the middle both sides just for a bit extra strength and prettyness! (pictures of this will come) May also tape over the joins where it is stuck to the card for extra safeness!

It can hold a trifolded A4 piece of paper, or a A5 piece folded in half.

It also has two business card slots which are very usful.

The little notebook you see is my "new" address book, I have had it for ages and unfortunately lost ALL my addresses which sucks!

I do think this insert is worth the £7.50 which I paid for it on THE JOURNAL SHOP

I couldn't myself replicate it, as it is so well made but I am sure there are people out there clever enough to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your Mulberry stickers other than just picking them up from the House of Fraser etc displays? The ones on my iPad case are looking a bit tired and scuffed as they're from the S/S12 collection I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem too~
    don't know where is the best place for kraft file XD

    ReplyDelete