04 February 2013

My Week in my Filofax - Week 5


The reason all is written is because I am making a food diary for the doctors and I am trying to write some symptoms, I have missed out some of the times I have been in a lot of pain, but oh well. I have to share it with you as it is my week, but I wrote it all in the same place.

My appointment is next week, so I will let you know how it goes and if I wrote enough!

My diet is shocking, but food affects me so much I try to avoid most foods!

Week 5

The post it notes were on each day, the reason they are written is because Grey's Anatomy comes off Love Film on 31 March 2013.... this is my life over, therefore I need to watch up until Series 7 before then! Wish me luck

Also I still really want a Mulberry Agenda!

Week 5

Some of my to-do list for this week, I like my homemade hot lists!

I went Bowling on Monday and beat my boyfriend, I also went on Saturday with my boyfriend and parents but I do not want to remember that.

Week 5

Week 5

One of the holes on my February tab broke :( Therefore I had to use a cute hole protector)

Week 5

You can see my poor rings!

Week 5

More post its....cute

Week 5

Not too sure if the doctor will appreciate the stickers.

So that is this week and I just want to tell you something.......



I REALLY WANT A MULBERRY AGENDA!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Imy, what size rings is the Kate Spade? Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've suffered from bad acid reflux for a couple of years and had to give up tea coffee, fizzy drinks and citrus fruit and drinks and now it's much better but still get it now and again. Hope you get to the bottom of the pain.

    ReplyDelete