09 June 2015

TBT / Guide to Setting up a New Filofax and Keeping it Organised

It has been a long long long long time!!

And I am not sure if it is supposed to be Take back Tuesday or Thursday, I really don't get how these things work? But today I just wanted to share these videos I made in 2011 for you!

I want to over the next few weeks show you how my ideas might of changed since this video or how I organise and the things I find useful might of changed, I am not fully sure so bear with me.

But I love these videos because I love the little ears I am wearing in the second two, those were always my ears of choice and I miss wearing them, and I feel writing my blog and doing youtube videos is my time to wear them.

Here is Part 1:


Part 2: 


Part 3: 



Hopeful this will be the restart my blog has needed for ages!

It may only be a small little hello, but I will try and schedule some posts and plan some things as I want to show you how to make something some time soon! I will start getting photos for that tonight!

Any requests you may have post them below?!?!?!?

I AM BACK!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Good for you! Great for us!! Hope to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! Is it really four years since we first saw these? They still make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim, yep it has been a long long time!! I am trying to re start my blog :) and Youtube Blog first though

      Delete